12.30.2010

Turkey, Lights And Pierre Cardin

    

I spent Christmas in Virginia with a few family friends. I told my friend who cooked the turkey that it looked like it was taken out of a movie set. Not only was it visually appealing and stimulated my tasting glands, but it actually tasted great. One of the best turkeys I ate in years (still nobody has beaten grandma's). The rice was prepared by my mother, it was a concoction including olives, always a feast. I was playing with the camera before dinner. In case you're curious I was wearing vintage Pierre Cardin blazer, H&M chambray shirt and plaid tie. It all sort of came at the last minute, that's just how I like to dress. I'm still pondering on the idea of what I'm going to wear for New Years, but I'm sure it's going to be vintage. 

No comments: