5.20.2010

Sizzle!!!


It's hot out and everybody is feeling themselves, meaning people wanna show skin, even at times when they shouldn't but I guess that's one of the effects of summer. Clint Mauro (see above) is featured on the Spring/Summer 2010 campaign's Bodies of Summer for Armani Exchange photographed by Matthew Scrivens. Both pictures are for the same brand, but they were published for two different campaigns. What caught my attention was how similar the two pictures look, besides the obvious fact that he's beyond SEXY, he makes for a great picture, albeit the lack or presence of clothes. I personally love the first one the most, I can see it framed and hanged in one of the walls in my bathrooms, I'm serious. My birthday is coming (hint, hint)

I found this new single called "Commander" from David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland. The song just feels good, the beat is hot. I won't be surprised if this becomes some sort of anthem in gay clubs everywhere in America. And the outfit? Kelllly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

corve said...

Damn...I love that song. I feel like doing some photoshoots after seeing those two shots. The beach is always good

Mama's Boy said...

commander is actually kellys first single from her new "dance themed" album

Zale Zillions said...

I hope that Kelly just gets bigger in the biz and even passes Beyonce. I think she deserves more attention. And I think she should make more songs like this. Not do music in the range of Beyonce. Just have her own style. I ♥ this song :)